1. Basic data: 1 machine spindle speed, 2 workpiece thickness and material, 3 blade saw outer diameter and aperture (shaft diameter);
2. Selection basis: Calculated by the spindle rotation number and the outer diameter of the mating saw blade. Cutting speed: V=π×outer diameter D×number of revolutions N/60 (m/s) The reasonable cutting speed is generally 60-90 m/ second,
Specific recommendations(for example):
Material cutting speed
Cork 60-90 (m / s)
Hardwood 50-70 (m / s)
Particleboard, plywood 60-80 (m / s)
The cutting speed is too large, the machine tool has large vibration, large noise, reduced saw blade stability, reduced processing quality, too small cutting speed, and reduced production efficiency. The same feed speed, the amount of cutting per tooth increases, affecting the quality of the machining and the life of the saw. Because the saw blade diameter D and the spindle rotational speed N are power functions, in practical applications, it is most economical to increase the rotational speed reasonably and reduce the saw blade diameter.
3,The price ratio:
As the saying goes: "It's not cheap, good goods are not cheap." It may be true for other goods, but it may not be true for tool tools; the key is matching. Many factors on the job site: such as equipment sawing objects, quality requirements, personnel quality, etc. Conduct comprehensive assessments, rationally choose the best use of materials, just right, to save money, reduce costs, and participate in industry competition. This depends on mastery of professional knowledge and understanding of similar product information.
Second, the correct use:
In order to make the saw blade perform its best performance, it must be used in strict accordance with the specifications;
1. Saw blades of different specifications and uses have different cutter head angles and base forms, so try to use them according to their corresponding occasions;
2. The size and shape accuracy of the spindle and the clamp of the equipment have a great influence on the use effect. Check and adjust before installing the saw blade. In particular, the factors affecting the displacement and slippage caused by the contact surface between the splint and the saw blade must be eliminated;
3. Pay attention to the working condition of the saw blade at any time, abnormalities, such as vibration, humming, and the surface of the processing surface, must be stopped and adjusted in time, and repaired in time to maintain the peak profit;
4. Repair the saw blade must not change its original angle, to avoid partial hot flashing of the cutter head, it is best to professionally repair the grinding
5. The saw blades that are not used for a long time should be hung vertically, avoiding the flat lay for a long time, and should not be placed on the object stack. The cutter head should be protected from collision.